2010年10月13日星期三

This article was very popular In an influential enthusiasts

This article was very popular In an influential enthusiasts, Recommended Reading ~ .me about my favorite musician mmKanno Yoko .(as I elsewhere issued a document signed by a ; wind Yin deeply absorbed in her music world, and hopelessly happy to think that good feelings will be lasting forever. .quite acceptable claim to Yoko Kanno's FANS, say that Yoko Kanno's music lovers I Some sincerely feel more elegant, while the former smacks a little impetuous to follow suit. as a mainstream in China, not the animation into the music of her fame spread of only a handful of words of information magazines and online enthusiasts exchanges. a history undifferentiated long description (legend has it that came from Taiwan), quoted in various places;
in roaming and Chen 99 have two store development in the United States, interviews with Chinese animation; Chen 2 store exclusive translation of Yoko Kanno handwritten essays, even information on the site in Japan have been very (and I may not find much). For me, to collect all Kanno CD, access to his own, seeing her opening concert in China, as she's a music hand, those are a more than a remote dream. but I still have the ability to the online discussion is necessary Kanno view some friends my views, admire the musicians speak out for themselves, but also for engineering students on the groundless or incomplete conclusions preoccupied with the habit. .just nice? .great flood of popular music today, the songs sung by people everywhere.

没有评论:

发表评论