2010年11月3日星期三

All aspects to do many things


Xue Han nodded with satisfaction, his face suddenly flashed depressed expression.Wu Yuanshan the wind blows, asked: Cher, what unhappy? We love to do, parents have agreed.However, we do not have much time to delay.Wuyuan Ming Bai Xue Han mean, they comfort: Cher, I assure you. In a few days, I will request to your parents, ask for their baby daughter to marry me, I will make you happy . I guarantee to take my life! Wuyuan, I believe you treat me right. Xue Han went to the window, looking out, worried that I was worried that we so hastily married, everyone will wonder. Not to mention marriage is event, all aspects to do many things, even if the parents agree, we want to get married as soon as a month or two, not real ah! but really a long delay, I fear ... ... Han Xue subconsciously stroked her belly.Wuyuan slumped on the couch, the same do nothing, Han Xue, after all, is the daughter of famous entrepreneurs, wealthy families, prominent in the identity and status, and never allowed her to have any scandal.

没有评论:

发表评论